Global Logistics and Procurement
- Created an international trading company sourcing raw materials, finished goods, machinery and equipment for global operations.
- Developed a vendor optimization program to provide least cost materials to global operations.
Research and Technology
- Global Scientific Advisory – created board of world-renowned scientists for the purpose of incorporating new research and technology into global products and programs.
Manufacturing and Engineering
- Developed benchmarking programs for global manufacturing operations.
- Created process for optimizing global engineering and equipment contracts.
- Developed and implemented information systems to provide standardized formulation, laboratory analysis, and communication in twelve countries.
- Negotiated many domestic and global acquisition and divestment contracts.
Finance and Treasury
- Developed syndicated financing $100+ million to finance spin-off of a subsidiary.
- Created funds repatriation strategies and implementation programs for international subsidiaries.
- Provided revenue cycle analysis and improvement programs for international subsidiaries.
- Developed a currency hedging strategy with company management to define foreign exchange exposures and implement policies for managing exposures.
- Created a $1.5billion stand-alone company which was traded on the NYSE with global manufacturing facilities.
- Created strategic plans and implementation programs to support the plans for a large publicly traded corporation.
- Developed financial management counseling program for a large independently owned network of distributors. Program included revenue cycle management, financial ratio benchmarking, strategic planning, and development of educational materials.
- Restructured distribution systems to serve Asia and realized a $6.0 million savings.